- Popular for its large drum, wide in-feed opening, re-enforced anvil area and the convenience of a roadworthy trailer, the 150CDE is easy to hook behind your vehicle and move around on site. Low in maintenance and very easy to operate. Spare wheel and a toolbox is fitted standard on this unit to minimise downtime in the field.
- The 150CDE features a centrifugal clutch system, 20 horsepower (15 kW) Honda engine and drum with twin double sided blades.
- The reliable 20Hp Honda V-Twin Petrol engine supplies the most efficient power to fuel ratio of any 6″ gravity fed chipper on the market.
- The large infeed opening (1000mm x 600mm) makes feeding irregular material easier and decreases the amount of saw cuts needed prior to feeding the chipper.
- The wide axle offers a wide footprint at the axle for side-to-side stability; additionally enhances transportability and visibility while backing up.
- Gravity Feed
- Drum Style Chipper
- Swivel Discharge Chute
- 4-Sided Anvil
- Double Sided Blades
- Powerful Discharge
- Belt driven
- Easy to operate & maintain
- Chip deflector
- Chipper Capacity (mm): 150
- Chipper Opening (mm): 270 x 170
- In-feed Hopper (mm): 1000 x 600
- Feed System: Gravity Feed
- Feed Rate: 80 Meters per minute
- Chipper Cutting System: Drum with 2 x double sided blades
- Discharge Chute: 360 Degree Manual Swivel Discharge Chute with Chip Deflector
- Chipper Shaft: 70mm
- Fuel Tank: 60L
- Length: 2800
- Width: 1600
- Height: 2100
- Axle: 900
- Tyres: 13 Inch
- Engine: 20Hp Honda petrol